Monday, September 15, 2008

Fed up

with 98 percent of humanity.

I don't even have a good best friend within my reach anymore. I feel as if I'm on my own to fend for myself.

All I want is a companion, someone who will be there. Doesn't have to be a boyfriend, but someone to show they care, preferably a boy. I am very fed up with laying around all by my lonesome lately. I wonder why my social life has declined recently. I need a few more good movies to watch, and even better books. Give me suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spend so much of my time alone. If you ever want to hang out, and talk about anything, or just smoke and do nothing don't hesitate to call me. I think we're somewhat on the same page. With the whole-- lonesome thing.

Read The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, anything by Vonnegut (specifically Breakfast of Champions), uhhh, anything by Salinger, oh oh. If you like Black Flag read Get in the Van by Henry Rollins.

Watch V for Vendetta, The Puffy Chair, SLC Punk, American History X, watch Fight club as many times as you can because everytime you see it, you benefit and learn more from it.

Teach yourself how to cook, knit, play an instrument.

I started cooking, reading, sewing alot more, downloading tons and tons of music, i'm getting a bass guitar soon and Neil's teaching me how to play..

There's many valuable things you can do with your time to improve the quality of your life.

This is long.