I swear if I walk one more day through the halls of Chelsea High School I could loose the last bit of sanity I have. Everything there gets me down, the ignorant people, teachers, books, everything. Their reasoning behind ever decision is to just do it because the book says so. I mean I'm seriously contemplating getting my GED and going to Jeff State until I can get into University of Central Florida. Yet, I won't be 16 for another long 7 months.
On the other hand...I think these steroids pills/shot I got are making my Poison Ivy go away. I think I'm going to have disgusting scars though, that defiantly blows.
My mom and I have been on a good note lately. I really wonder if her contemplations will pull for the side I'm on...Damn I need new clothes BAD.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment