Sunday, September 2, 2012

Operation Occupy Mind

Difficult, in the sense of misunderstanding your surroundings.
I understand the wave of motion in which my surroundings move, how to adapt when you find it so unfair? Malicious animals fighting to control the very thing that drives us as people of a society. I don't wish to participate anymore. I love certain aspects in my life, but in the grand scheme of things I'm a prison in life. I must wake up answering to people who treat me with the slightest sense of respect but yet I because of my morality answer and repeat in respect. Humanity is doomed. I don't want to be an ant in the midst of the chaos any longer, I want to retreat, I want to be amongst the whispering wind, I want to break out of the chains of what is excepted of me every day. How to do that when your future in this doomed society is so bright? And as long as I play along and try to make my mind and emotions adapt, I become the very zombie every one is waiting for, but has already turned into. I want to shine my light and embrace my opportunitiesi laid out in front of me, but why must I feel so miserable about playing in the guidelines of this societal life until breaking free becomes easier? I must find a way to occupy my mind until my escape is quick painless and freeing in every aspect.

No comments: