Friday, December 10, 2010

She doesn't get enough

Is it in the bottom of the bottle? Because from these past few months it seems as if I'm looking in all the wrong places.

To build a bridge, it has to have strong metal, steel, stilts for support.
I mean if it didn't, the bridge would wobble and crumble in no time.
The concept is the same for human beings.
Without support you feel yourself slipping into the empty place.
Once you get there it is dark and you look around and wonder ,"why?"
Why what?
Why was it so hard to have someone love you, believe in you, trust you, care about you, be happy for you.
Yet, people are ignorant fucks.
All you will ever have is yourself. This is very true. Only you, the thing that makes those random thoughts pop into your mind, the thing that makes you angry, sad, happy, the thing that makes you, you. Yeah, that's all you'll ever be able to rely on to never leave. Because once that one thing is gone, you're a cold corpse in the ground being eaten alive by maggots. You follow?


It feels like I'm slowing slipping to the bottom of that empty place. I find myself asking why more often than not. But then i remember I have the one thing that can never leave, and once it does leave so do I. So, in a way its always going to be okay. Weather your family, boyfriend, best friend, teacher, doctor, or whomever agree and support you, do what the fuck you want. Their opinions will never benefit you directly anyway.

No comments: