Is I will never be able to love life and embrace everything in it. Fuck that anyways. I'm turning into an apathetic moody bitch. Someone I hate being, someone I was at this time last year. I'm so unhappy with everything. What am I so miserable about? I'm not sure. Who are my friends? I have no idea. I sleep, I eat, and I get a bottle. Yet every time I'm wasted I get so fucking isolated and just feel like going to sleep. I don't want to live I don't want to open my eyes every morning and see the world staring back at me. I don't want to hear voices and see light. I want to stayed buried in my blankets and sleep my apathy anyway.
And another thing I hate is fucking selfish liars and people who seek sympathy and fucking go right back to the problem. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment