Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Awe.

It kind of awes me that people find complete happiness in believing in something you have no idea if it is there or not. I'm writing an argumentative paper on weather prayer in school is okay, my opinion is no that would not be okay, it would be completely idiotic and backwards to have prayer in a public school, but hell this is the Bible Belt, anything can happen!

I was sitting in History, and something weird happened. I just thought "I wonder what my soul is going to do once it's through with using my body" I can't really describe how I felt it was just kind of a shockingly weird deja vu feeling.

It also awes me how people can change around their lives so quickly, one extreme to another and it's kind of crazy watching it happen before your eyes. I really wonder how people can be happy living a sober life, people who were once getting high with me won't touch the stuff and I can't figure out what they don't see in it. I love it and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it.

"It's sad when someone has to mask their feelings with getting high"
Yeah, that's what my mom always says to me.

No comments: