I wish it was possible to go back in time, to go back to a stage of your life and do things totally differently.
I got rid of my truth box, because I was actually starting to get hurt by what they were saying. I don't deserve that kind of negativity. Can't people see I'm trying to change? I'm not some wanna be hippy and never have been so I have no clue where they get that. I'm trying so hard to start being nicer and more polite and considerate to people, and no one takes notice. I don't ever go out of my way to be mean to someone and I usually stick up for people if they are getting fucked with. Yes, I have my far share of people that I dislike, but I don't make it obvious. I'm mature enough to at least be cordial so things aren't awkward. I'm just sick of so much criticism. I mean yes I do my far share of messing around with people, but I'm never serious, I just get a good laugh out of it, and I'm not trying to be mean.
Oh another note I did happen to slap Zach way too hard, which was not intended what so ever. It pissed me off how he acted like such a baby about it, I mean he has hurt me worse than that while we wrestled many times before. Whatever though, this means he is going to hate me for a long time, but it's ridiculous.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment