So here it is.
You're gone, and it's not like I can't handle that.
I'll be okay eventually.
Right now, I'm down and out and feel so lost.
Time, time, oh Time.
Currently; it is summer before my last semester of high school.
-I need to get my portfolio together. Starting NOW.
-Digital portfolio and a Book too.
-Read some books.
-Need canvas and paint, oh a little inspiration would be wonderful.
Fall: School begins,
-I need to save, save, and SAVE my money.
-October 11-17th week of Jenni's release.
-Take my SAT once more, maybe twice.
WINTER: Graduation
-Apply to University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa)
-Apply to University of Gulf Coast Florida (Fort Myers Beach)
-Move back to Birmingham after graduation, get an apartment with Jenni.
Fall 2011:
New life begins.
This is only 6 months away. And the excitement I feel in my body by just thinking about it, is ecstasy. I can't wait to get the fuck out of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment