Monday, June 14, 2010

Dream

I don't like to post twice in a day but I had the craziest dream last night.


I was with Guelmy and we drove to this empty huge like hotel place. Like a loft at the top of a hotel. It was all white, looked brand new. White walls, white carpet, television. Yet it was all empty space. Except for a couch with about 12 people laying everywhere. The one girl runs up to me right off the bat and starts hugging me and keeps saying "oh you poor poor girl, look at you sweetie, you poor girl, just give me a kiss" and I was like "No, I know you. You're name is Taylor, you are a freshman, what are you doing?" and she says, "you're right I am" and walks away. Then, I proceed to look around at everyone, and there is this boy talking about cocaine and he just looks so fucked up. He has scratches and sores all over his face and arms and body, and he is itchin' so hard. I sit on the couch and realize I'm sitting next to Spencer Wikenden, my best friend from Florida who I grew up with in elementary school. She is sitting there talking about how she just moved to Olympic and then I realize about three other people there are from my elementary school in Florida, whom I haven't seen since the 4th grade. Including the boy who is itchin, I say to him, "You're Barrett? The one I used to call Barrett the Carrot? That is YOU?" and he just nodded his head in a way of saying "duh"

Weird ass dream, but in my dream when I came to the realization that these were people I grew up with, and I was actually going to high school with them for once, and we would graduate together, I felt so extremely happpy, even if everyone in the room was a junkie.

No comments: