I find it most interesting as to why somethings that impact our subconscious the most, are things we will never remember. I guess that is why we will never understand ourselves as human beings.
Lay me out, sprawl me out for everyone to see. What do they see? Flesh, hair, bones, piercings, tattoos. But that's not what I mean by seeing. I really want them to see.
I see. I see you, and you, and her, and him. I don't just look, I see, I examine, I think, I wonder. Energy is just radiating from every little pore in our body, most people don't even realize it's there. I walk in and energy hits me in the face. I feel like I know you, I felt like I knew you.
Smiles and Cries. I hate, more than anything, losing people close to me. Even if they are here, and we are on good terms, I lost people. It wasn't my fault either, but they are gone. And I wonder what they think and what they see now, and if they ever miss me.
Bye-Bye.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment