Monday, September 14, 2009

Press it

Everyone is a piece of shit around here. They are all good-for-nothing fuckers. I hate humanity. I hate people. I hate seeing life. I don't see how people wake up every day and are so damn happy to embrace the 'excitement' of life..knock knock knock..hey it's reality and I'm here to say nothing is as fucking great as it seems, there's always landslide when you don't want it, and everything will fucking be destroyed. I hate how people never want to hang out. I hate how I'm sick of hanging out with the same person and everything they say now gets on my fucking nerves. Everything is boring now. I go somewhere, see some people, and we just sit. And I'm going out of my mind with anxiety. It's to the point now I'd rather not even leave my house. I'd rather bury myself under the down comforter with iTunes on repeat and a lit bowl in my hand, all by myself because I seem to be the only person that my mind can stand, and even then I can't stand myself and my thoughts for too long.

1 comment:

Cat said...

margaret...i know exactly how you fucking feel, exactly. thats why i left charlotte. it still sucks, but its better. but sometimes you just need a change, any change.

but believe me, its gonna get better no matter how fucking hard that is to believe.