I'm walking in a path.. One foot in front of the other, oblivious to what is around me, because all I can stare at is my feet, trying to make sure I don't lose my balance, making sure I keep that steady pace. No plans of where I'm going, don't care who I run into, just keeping that pace. Humming little songs of relief and songs of doubt and songs of importance to myself. My neck hurts, but I can't let it up to look ahead, it's too scary looking ahead, don't care what's ahead, all my focus is just my feet in that straight line. And it's been a long time, and I start to wonder where I am and where I have been, but I don't know because all I ever concentrated on was making sure I stayed in that perfect straight line and didn't lose my balance....I mean think of the horror if I had lost my balance....
lowest of lows on this day....
someone just poke my eyes out, and dose me with the strongest sleeping pills so I can just sleep through this week.
..I really wish I understood why my friends are never around anymore..
I hate depending on one person to keep me occupied, it leads to frustration.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment