Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A low blow

to the stomach was waking up to a disconnected cell phone! Then my mom wasn't concerned which pissed me off even more. She was like, "That sucks, I guess you'll have to go without one." So I kind of made an ass of myself by saying, "FUCK YOU MOM YOU BITCH"
Yeah, I feel horrible. But hey! I'm not a damn morning person, and I am easily aggravated to begin with, I need to learn to just not say what I'm thinking...

-I have to work tonight.

-Jenni is in jail, which I just found out about and that makes my stomach hurt so bad knowing that. I hope she gets out soon, I really need to talk to her, I feel so bad for her.

-And he is in Vincent.

There are so many negative aspects to this day.


Okay, I'll be okay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends go to jail too much.

Absent Minded said...

yeah, obviously.

Mr. Lucky said...

re: " contemplations"--see Insanity post from 9/15,
maybe those contemplations are still being considered...