No one in my life does me any good anymore, and I certainly do no good for them either. I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit mess. I don't want to be around it anymore. I don't want to be around anyone anymore. I don't even want to be around me anymore. 90% of the people that know me, hate me. And the other 10% I couldn't even trust to hold a lighter for me. I look in the mirror and I just want to punch the person staring back. I want to run and never look back. Get away from all these shitty people, shitty excuses, shitty opinions. Honestly, I just don't want to live anymore, but I don't want an afterlife or heaven or hell either. I just want to be gone completely; my soul out of any existence in this universe or whatever the hell we are living in.
I'm so pathetic.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least know you're not alone in those thoughts. Only someone with a real passion for life, for trying like hell to make some sense of this shit can feel that way.
Then there is Woody Allen. He eternally asks the same existential questions, comes up with no good answers but manages to get a good laugh.
Such as:
Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Post a Comment