I'm on a widespread search. I'm sick of being alone, and just repeating the past over and over again. I want something real, something scary, and something worth losing everything over. I want that head over heels feeling, where when I hear their voice my stomach drops, and I know they want me just as much as I want them. I want someone that I look up to, and someone that I won't lose what I once saw in them. I want someone that kisses far better than anyone I've ever met, and makes me feel amazing. Someone I can spend time with and never get bored.
But in all honesty I want someone who just cares, and knows how to show it. Someone to keep me guessing. That's all. I'm sick of being alone.
Where's my luvr boi?
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment